Posted Sept. 26, 2020: Executive Director (click for description)
Posted September 20, 2020: Compass Project Program Instructor (click for description)
ONGOING CALL FOR INSTRUCTOR PROPOSALS:
Have something you like to teach? We are always looking to expand our teaching roster for future programs. New ideas are always welcome, as well as cross-discipline approaches to workshops. Qualified individuals are invited to submit sample proposals to apply for consideration in the following areas: drawing, painting, printmaking, illustration, animation, graphic design, industrial design, game design, 3d printing and rapid prototyping, ceramics, photography, woodworking, fibers/textiles, book arts, and mixed media.
Submit a proposal: Send a proposal and a resumé. Proposals would include 1) dates available, 2) a brief description of the camp, class, or workshop proposed, 3) desired age range of participants, 4) and the length of the program. Programs can be week-long whole days, week-long half days, weekend-long workshops, and one-time 2-3 hour sessions.
If you don’t have a specific proposal in mind but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please send along a resume and cover letter and we can keep you on file.
All inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL TEACHING POSITIONS:
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Teaching experience working with youth.
- Professional artistic training, background, and work demonstrated through work samples, photos, or other documentation.
- Sincere respect for children and demonstrated work ethic and professionalism to serve as a mentor and role model.
- Holds unwavering respect for students and individuals with different gender and sexual identities, cultural backgrounds, and physical and mental abilities, and asks for help when needed in supporting these populations.
- Ability to work well in a small community.
- Is collaborative, punctual, flexible, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to provide leadership and to communicate clearly.
- Able to organize, implement, and successfully complete projects in a learning and work environment with limited supervision.
Not a lead instructor, you say? Maybe you want to offer support to our instructors. No problem! We are always SEEKING VOLUNTEERS! Volunteering can be a great way to build your experience to lead future camps, classes, and workshops. Register as a VOLUNTEER here!