Artists Call for Work for “Beautify in Blue”
a mini-exhibition to benefit the U.S. Pain Foundation
Biddeford, ME – Engine announces an open call for works of art for the “Beautify in Blue” mini-exhibition to benefit the U.S. Pain Foundation.
Engine, in partnership with the University of New England’s Center for Excellence in Neuroscience and the U.S. Pain Foundation, will donate a portion of the proceeds of any sales to the U.S, Pain Foundation. The exhibition opening will be held at Engine during August 29 from 5-8pm coinciding with the monthly Biddeford+Saco ArtWalk.
Call for Art Guidelines:
- Open to all media and to all artists and aspiring artists of all ages
- Works should be no larger than 10″ × 10″ and available for sale
- Artists can submit up to two pieces
- Commission structure: artist/foundation/Engine: 60%/30%/10%
- Works on paper must be mounted but do not have to be framed
- Dominant theme should be blue or pain-related
- All works should be clearly labeled on the back with contact info
- Start Date: August 29, 2014 End date: October 4, 2014
- Drop off: delivered August 23 from 11-4 or August 25-28 between 1pm-6pm
- Pick up: Saturday October 4 between 11am-4pm
- Fill out the ArtWork Intake form online.
- Exhibition waiver must be completed and delivered with work
Engine reserves the right to refuse any work that is deemed not appropriate in content according to gallery policy. For more information contact Tammy Ackerman @ Engine, email@example.com • 207.370.9130
For more information: Contact Tammy Ackerman
Office hours: Tuesday through Friday from 1pm-6pm.