2022 RUMPUS CALL FOR ART
WHAT IT IS
All ages. All skill levels. All are welcome!
You are invited to submit work to our 8th annual RUMPUS exhibition!
RUMPUS, meaning a noisy disturbance, commotion, hubbub, uproar, or fracas, is Engine’s annual non-juried event, back for its 8th year after a two year haitus.
Newly formed Hydra Art Collective is proud to host this egalitarian art show open to all in 2022.
Located at Engine, 163 Main Street, Biddeford, for 6 weeks. Opening reception on April 1st from 5 – 9pm, and closing on May 13th from 5 – 9pm. Part of the show will be weekly artist talks hosted in the space, so stay tuned!
Artists looking to show and sell their work in RUMPUS 2022 must fill out the provided form which can be accessed here.
- One piece per artist
- Work must have been created within the last two years
- All works must be dropped off, ready to hang or display, with all accompanying hardware provided. Hanging mechanisms must be secure and attached and ready to go. If you need assistance, contact the collective at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All works must be dropped off and picked up at designated times.
- Artists grant Engine permission to use images of the work to promote the exhibition.
- Engine will retain a commission of 30% of the retail price of any work sold. All artwork sold will remain on view through the end of the exhibition.
DROP OFF DATES
Drop off your artwork at 163 Main Street in Biddeford, ME on:
Thursday, March 24 – Noon – 5:00pm
Friday, March 25 – Noon – 5:00pm
Saturday, March 26 – 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, March 27 – 10:00am – 5:00pm
PICK UP DATES
***work MUST be picked up from Engine 163 Main St. Biddeford, ME on:
Saturday, May 14 – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Sunday, May 15 – Noon – 4:00pm
We do reserve the right to decline work that does not meet our standards of ethics of subject matter or that isn’t properly constructed/mounted to be hung.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.